This Website collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Users may be subject to different levels of protection. Some Users therefore enjoy superior protection. More information about the security policies can be found in the applicability section.
This document can be printed using the print command present in the settings of any browser.
Owner of the Data Privacy
Email address of the owner: info (at) blogofinnovation (.) com
Types of data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this Website, either independently or through third parties, there are:
Usage data; Cookie; geographic location; various types of data; e-mail; first name; last name.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Website.
Unless otherwise specified, all data requested by this website are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Website to provide the Service. In cases where this Website indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory, are encouraged to contact the owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Website and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Mode and place of processing of data collected
Mode of treatment
The Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The treatment is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers) may have access to the Data. , hosting provider, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Holder processes Personal Data relating to the User in the event one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Owner may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to this treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation regarding the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Holder;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties.
It is in any case always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where those involved in the treatment are located. For more information, contact the owner.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the processing site, the User can refer to the section concerning the processing of Personal Data.
In case of superior protection, the User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by public international law or consisting of two or more countries, as well as in about the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the opening dates.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is met. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the processing is based on the consent of the User, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for a longer period until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or an order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
The use of the data collected
The User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide the Service, comply with legal obligations, respond to requests or executive actions, protect their rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties), identify any malicious activities. or fraudulent, as well as for the following purposes:
Hosting and backend infrastructure, Interaction with external social networks and platforms, Location-based interactions, SPAM protection, Advertising, Remarketing and behavioral targeting, Statistics, Data transfer outside the EU, Contacting the User and Displaying content from platforms external.
To obtain detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data processed for each purpose, the User can refer to the section “Details on the processing of Personal Data”.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
The Personal Data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Contact the userMailing list or newsletterBy registering with the mailing list or the newsletter, the User’s email address is automatically added to a list of contacts to which email messages containing information, including commercial and promotional information, relating to this Website may be transmitted. User’s email address may also be added to this list as a result of registering on this Website or after making a purchase.Personal data processed: email.Contact FormThe User, by filling with their own data in the contact form, consents to its use for responding to requests for information, estimate, or any other nature indicated by the form.Personal Data processed: surname; e-mail; first name.
- Hosting and backend infrastructureThis type of service has the function of hosting data and files that allow this website to function, allow its distribution and provide a ready-to-use infrastructure to provide specific features of this website.
- Interaction with external social networks and platformsThis type of service allows interaction with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of bloginnovazione.it.
The interactions and information acquired by bloginnovazione.it are in any case subject to the User’s privacy settings relating to each social network.
This type of service could still collect traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it.
It is recommended to log out of the respective services to make sure that the data processed on this Website is not connected back to the User’s profile.LinkedIn button and social widgets (LinkedIn Corporation)The button and the social widgets of LinkedIn are services of interaction with the social network Linkedin, provided by LinkedIn Corporation.Personal Data processed: Cookies; Usage data.Place of treatment:
Subject adhering to the Privacy Shield.Facebook button and social widgets (Facebook, Inc.)Click “Like” Facebook and social widgets are services of interaction with the social network Facebook, provided by Facebook, Inc.Personal Data processed: Cookies; Usage data.Place of treatment:
Subject adhering to the Privacy Shield.Tweet button and social widgets to Twitter (Twitter, Inc.)The Tweet button and Twitter social widgets are interactive services with the social network Twitter, provided by Twitter, Inc.Personal Data processed: Cookies; Usage data.Place of treatment:
Subject adhering to the Privacy Shield.ShareThis (Sharethis Inc.)ShareThis is a service provided by ShareThis Inc that displays a widget that allows interaction with social networks and external platforms and the sharing of the contents of this Website.
Depending on the configuration, this service can show widgets belonging to third parties, for example the managers of social networks on which to share interactions. In this case, also the third parties that supply the widget will be aware of the interaction and of the Usage Data relating to the pages in which this service is installed.Personal Data processed: Cookies; Usage data.Place of treatment:
- Location based interactionsGeolocation (bloginnovazione.it)This Website may collect, use and share Data relating to the geographical position of the User, in order to provide services based on the location itself.
Most browsers and devices provide tools by default to deny geographic tracking. If the User has expressly authorized this possibility, this Website may receive information on its actual geographical position.Personal data processed: geographical position.
- Protection from SPAMThis type of service analyzes the traffic of this Website, potentially containing Personal Data of Users, in order to filter it from parts of traffic, messages and contents recognized as SPAM.Google reCAPTCHA (Google Inc.)Google reCAPTCHA is a SPAM protection service provided by Google Inc.
Subject adhering to the Privacy Shield.
- AdvertisingThis type of services allow you to use the User Data for commercial communication purposes in various forms of advertising, such as the banner, also in relation to the User’s interests.
This does not mean that all Personal Data are used for this purpose. Data and operating conditions are given below.
In addition to the possibility to opt-out offered by the services listed below, the User can opt for the exclusion from receiving cookies relating to a third service, by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page.Google AdSense (Google Inc.)Google AdSense is an advertising service provided by Google Inc. This service uses the “Doubleclick” cookie, which tracks the use of this website and the user’s behavior in relation to advertisements, products and services offered.
You can decide at any time not to use the Cookie Doubleclick providing it is deactivated: google.com/settings/ads/onweb/optout.Personal Data processed: Cookies; Usage data.Place of treatment:
Subject adhering to the Privacy Shield.
- Remarketing and behavioral targetingThis type of service allows this Website and its partners to communicate, optimize and serve advertisements based on the past use of this Website by the User.
This activity is facilitated by the tracking of Usage Data and the use of Tracking Tools to collect information which is then transferred to the partners who manage the remarketing and behavioral targeting activities.
Some services offer a remarketing option based on email address lists.
In addition to the opt-out features offered by the services listed below, the User can opt-out by visiting the opt-out page of the Network Advertising Initiative.Users may also choose not to participate in certain advertising features through the corresponding device configuration options, such as the advertising configuration options for the mobile device or the generic advertising configuration..Google Ads Remarketing (Google LLC)Google Ads Remarketing is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Google LLC that connects the activity of this Website with the Google Ads advertising network and the DoubleClick Cookie.Users can choose not to use Google cookies to personalize ads by visiting the Ad settings of Google.Personal Data processed: Cookies; Usage data.Place of treatment:
Subject adhering to the Privacy Shield.Remarketing Facebook (Facebook, Inc.)Facebook Remarketing is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Facebook, Inc. that connects the activity of this Website with the Facebook advertising network.Personal Data processed: Cookies; Usage data.Place of treatment:
Subject adhering to the Privacy Shield.
- StatisticsThe services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of the user’s behavior.Google Analytics (Google Inc.)Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses Personal Information collected for the purpose of evaluating the use of this Website, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use this personal information to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.Personal Data processed: Cookies; Usage data.Place of treatment:
Subject adhering to the Privacy Shield.
- Data transfer outside the EUThe Data Controller may transfer Personal Data collected within the EU to third countries (that is, all countries that are not part of the EU) only in accordance with a specific legal basis. Therefore, such data transfers are performed according to one of the legal bases described below.The User can request information from the Owner regarding the applicable legal basis concretely applicable to each individual service.Transfer to third countries on the basis of standard contractual clauses (this Website)When this is the legal basis, the transfer of Personal Data from the EU to third countries takes place on the basis of standard clauses for the protection of Personal Data adopted by the European Commission.
In such cases, the recipients of the Data have agreed to process the Personal Data in accordance with the levels of protection provided for by the legislation. Users can request further information by contacting the Data Controller at the details indicated in this document.Personal Data processed: various types of Data.
- Displaying content from external platformsThis type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Website and to interact with them.
Subject adhering to the Privacy Shield.Awesome Font (Fonticons, Inc.)Font Awesome is a font style visualization service managed by Fonticons, Inc. that allows this website to integrate such content within its pages.Personal Data processed: Usage data.Place of treatment:
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In case of superior protection, the User can exercise all the rights listed below. In any other case, the User can contact the owner to find out which rights are applicable in his case and how to exercise them.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of your data. The User can object to the processing of his Data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the section below.
- access your data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain treatment limitation. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
- receive your data or have it transferred to another holder. You have the right to receive your data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection authority or act in court.
Details on the right of opposition
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority to which the Holder is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Owner deals with data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise the rights
To exercise the rights of the User, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. The requests are deposited free of charge and processed by the Owner as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
Applicability of the higher level of protection
While most of the provisions of this document apply to all Users, some are expressly subject to the applicability of a higher level of protection to the processing of Personal Data.
This higher level of protection is always guaranteed when the treatment:
- it is performed by a Data Controller based in the EU; or
- it concerns Personal Data of Users located in the EU and is functional to the offer of goods or services for consideration or free of charge to such Users; or
- concerns Personal Data of Users located in the EU and allows the Owner to monitor the behavior of these Users to the extent that such behavior takes place within the Union.
Additional information on treatment
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Website or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
Log System and Maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Website and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this Policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to “Do Not Track” requests
This website does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
If the modifications concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Controller will collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
It constitutes personal data any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a physical person identified or identifiable.
Data of Use
This information is collected automatically through this Website (also from third party applications integrated into this Website), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User that connects to this Website, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used in forwarding the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (good order, error, etc. .) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details relating to the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of the pages consulted, to the parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the User.
The individual who uses this website which, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the interested party.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this Website. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Website.
This Website (or this Application)
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Website as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this website / application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document shall be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small piece of data stored within the device user.
This privacy statement is drawn up on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles 13 and 14 of the Regulation (EU) 2016 / 679.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement concerns exclusively bloginnovazione.it.
Last modification: November 15, 2022